Sicilian Wedding - Dolce Gabbana style
Isabel and Lucio fell in love in Sicily years ago and it was a natural decision to plan a destination wedding here. The bride and groom’s wish was: “We want to show the real Sicily to our international guests”.
The choice of wedding venue was the fascinating city of Taormina, rich in culture and places to discover that have been the setting for fashion shows, film festivals, and luxury events from all over the world. The wedding was truly Made in Sicily with handmade invitations, Caltagirone ceramic wedding favors, and Sicilian puppet decorations at the Sicilian Cart. Carretto Siciliano is the symbol of folklore and craftsmanship. It represents the desire and the search for the beauty of the Sicilian people, due to its nature as a practical means of transport used before for work. Today it is admired as a stunning work of art and is often used as a wedding vehicle. These Sicilian-themed wedding ideas definitely made our big day extra special. The involvement of the bride allowed me to offer a truly studied and measured approach to planning the wedding in all the details of the ceremony and reception.
Wedding Planning styling and designed by Agnes Edith @luxuryweddingsicily.com
Photography credits: @elabphotographers
- Ashley & Tyler Tonnara di Scopello Rustic WeddingView Gallery
- Dolce Vita Sicily with loveView Gallery
- Wedding in Temples – Alchemy’s marriageView Gallery
- Real wedding Bebè & Fabrizio Rustic GlamView Gallery
- Natasha & Carlo Wedding in Taormina Chic VibesView Gallery
- Bridget & Vlad Enchanted Forest Fairy TaleView Gallery